Supercargo / Marine engineer
As supercargo/Marine engineer you assist our offshore and transport departments, which are responsible for the Offshore projects, transport and lifting solutions. Your knowledge of floating structures, machinery and lifting equipment is of vital importance for the offshore and transport solutions. Therefore, your expertise could be of great importance for the success of a project.
Lifting plans, Sea fasting calculations, Stowage plans, deck strength and Stability calculations.
- A minimum degree in Naval architecture or its equivalent discipline.
- Or a nautical bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with various programs, such as autocad, MS Visio and delftload.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Permanent EU citizenship and valid EU workvisa are both required to be considered as a viable candidate.
What can you expect:
As Amasus we highly value our employees and we will support your professional and personal development. To that end we invest in all our employees by offering:
- A competitive salary package and other benefits.
- On-going learning and development opportunities within a diverse work environment.
- An active social environment in terms of business culture and sports.
For more information please contact mr H. Slort via +31 596 649 800 or email@example.com.