Amasus Offshore is specialized in transport of heavy and oversized cargo.
Amasus is engaged for more than 35 years in sea transport.
Our modern fleet offers the following special features:
- to load and unload fully certified at open waters
- to allow for better positioning with Dynamic Positioning
- to trade with open hatches
- to accommodate oversized cargo's
- to lift cargo's up to 300 mtons with vessel's crane capacity
- to load and unload in shallow waters
- to allow short transit times with a speed up to 19 knots
The cargo's include:
- Oil & Gas equipment
- On- and offshore wind energy
- Offshore cranes
- Heavy machinery - generators
- Plant equipment
- Military equipment
- Ship sections
Amasus has its own in-house engineering team to prepare stowage plans, lashing and loading manuals including cargo surveyors on site.
All our vessels sail with our own experienced crew. Our Quality, Health, Safety, Security & Environmental (QHSSE) policy is implemented on board of our offshore vessels.