Amasus provides the total nautical ship’s management for its own vessels and for part of the associated vessels. Moreover, the fleet management department, under the name of Amasus Support BV, functions as a service department.
The department is partly crewed by ex-mariners in the function of captain and chief engineer.
To Amasus, nautical ship management means:
- support ashore available for the whole "Amasus" fleet for all nautical / technical challenges, incidents or disasters
- technical supervision during sailing and docking of the vessels
- preparation for surveys and shipyard servicing, including drafting shipyard lists
- full management of vessel certificates
- full ISM, ISPS and MLC certification, including the provision and management of the manuals
- purchasing support
- new building development and structural supervision
- point of contact for authorities, Classification societies, suppliers and interest groups with regard to the implementation of new legislation, technology and innovations